Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Untitled from Shayna Hill on Vimeo.



hehe, here is my attempt at greenscreen. I enjoyed the keying portion of the assignment. I had to mask out some elements, and I probably could have spent several more hours detailing it. After we learned how to use particles I thought my wand could use some :) I think the best adjustment I made to the footage that must be pointed out is I used motion tracking! The camera was really shaky and it made my scene less believeable. The motion tracking really stabilzed the whole thing. I mean I know the lighting could use work to also make the background and the foreground blend in a more believable way, but my main focus was to illustrate my understanding of keying out for greenscreen and motion tracking. So there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment